Monday, August 17, 2009

My first blog

Hi friends...

This is my first blog here. I like this idea a lot:of being able to write down ones thoughts and even so more, the convenience of reaching out to the whole world without actually publishing your book!

I used to write as a kid. In fact that was when I got the passion for writing. All by my self, amidst my solitude, the only solace I used to find was the diary beside me wherein I could pen down everything from my understanding of the world around me. I must admit I learned most during those days of silent observation of how this world works and how individuals make their space and time out of what they are given.

Today I live a life which is far from satisfying. As a kid I had great faith in the freedom of thought and the strength of what I called 'Truth'. Truth I believed was eternal and like the laws of the universe, though intangible, was still something that never lacked its veracity. It, I thought, still gave us a sense of God and his ways! But, now as an adult I find people who say truth is just a perception.

Having given myself into many such thoughtless advocacies of today, I found myself getting more and more dissolved into the limitless frailties of modern lifestyle.

I take a break now to get back to my pristine self. To find time to think and react rather than just play by the tune of the piper everyday. The next few articles that I publish here are as old as from my writings of the summer of 2003, and some even older!

To start of with what better emotion than the interminable Love!!! Hope to see you guys through this journey of writing and learning! I intend to write extensively, but they would come much later when I am partially done with what I need to say about more human things!

Please excuse the next couple or more articles for their inadequacy or lack of linguistic grandiose; they were written by me a few years ago, still as a school/college going kid! But I would like to post them here as a tribute to my early passion for writing.

2 comments:

  1. We are born everyday, right? :) Welcome to the world of blogging buddy.. Don't care about other people's views on your writing., just pour your heart out and alas, the "Truth" shall set you free.. :P

    ReplyDelete