Sunday, February 14, 2010

The Splendid Creation

[Written: 1999-2000, Picked from the diary entries: The first poem penned by me on my pristine feeling of love. Excuse the lack of poetry skill exhibited! ]




Is she an angel or a princess?

Who pierced right through my senses!


I wish she were describable.

But frankly enough she is unexplainable!

Now, has the lord been partial?

While putting in her all the essentials.

That would ultimately crown her the undisputed princess.

It may be sooner or later, that men would start singing her praises!


Is she an angel or a princess?!

When her hair blew with the breeze,

It was like the parakeet that danced in ease.Brighter than anything her eyes shone.

Precisely, where had the paramount sun gone?

Pensive I have always been, pondering what made her so pre-eminent.

Perspiring I have always concluded, she is the most reactive element!

Oh! Is she an angel or a princess?

Who pierced right through my senses!




Her eyebrows like the majestic coastal trees,

More splendid than anything I had ever seen.

Though her semblance is extremely fascinating,

It’s the traditional looks that make her so ravishing.

Am I not lucky to be able to witness such an incredible scenario?!

That infatuated many and turned me into her Romeo!

Someday the Splendid creation will be mine…

And then I will have the crown and also the dime!!!




-Jesh

1999-2000

1 comment: