Tuesday, September 1, 2009

From the diary entries of 2002 - Glimpse

[Written : 2002 , From the diary entries ]




Life I guess needs nothing more than an occasional glimpse of the person you love more than you love yourself.

Truly I had felt years having passed by before I could get that ultimate vision, for I had indeed gone through the penance for it. I know not what lies ahead. I don’t understand why and how; all I know is my devotion is true for the goddess who made my life worth living, of course not without tenebrous isolations.



I am alive.
Living with the power that each glimpse gave me. I believe two hearts that beat together are not severable…

Tagore once wrote, “When with night the child of want lies down, dirty and hungry, in his squalid home, and hears of prince and princess and fabled gold, his mind springs free from her bonds of poverty and misery, and walks in fresh beauty and glowing raiment, strong beyond all fear of hinderance, through the fairy realm where all is possible.’’

I live in such a world, transformed, as I move in spirit amid my songs, fearless, ever so feeling the presence of the goddess whom I love so much.


Because all I ever wanted is to discover the real meaning of life by looking into those eyes…
-Jesh

2002

No comments:

Post a Comment